Saturday 31 January 2009

回来了

I have been travelling in China.
This year I was the proud recipient of the Endeavour Language Teacher Fellowship, which is awarded annually by the Australian Government. I had a lovely time travelling with a group of other Chinese language teachers to Beijing, Shanghai, Yangzhou, Suzhou and Nanjing. I had fun living the life of a foreign student at Nanjing University, and learned a lot about Chinese Internet language from some new friends.
Now I am back and am getting back to work on my research!
The survey is up and is in Beta mode. I decided to go with Survey Monkey… and then had to figure out how to work it. It turns out, I can’t do anything fancy in the text using .html or other codes, but I think it looks okay. I have sent it to some friends for beta testing, and hope to have it up online within the week.
Meanwhile, I am on the hunt for blogs.
If you have arrived at this site and know of any bilingual Chinese/English blogs, I would be forever grateful if you would leave me their URL in a comment or in an email (estewar4@une.edu.au).

No comments: